NO REFUNDS. Exchange allowed with certain restrictions. Exchange is allowed within 10 days of sale with original receipt. For some merchandise to be exchanged, tags must have remained attached. Items must be undamaged, unused, without smell, and without obvious damage. Sale of jewelry, custom-made, specially-marked, clearance, tobacco, body jewelry, beach items such as inflatables, chairs, body boards, umbrellas, are all FINAL & cannot be returned for exchange or store credit. Intimate merchandise cannot be exchanged. Store credit & gift cards can’t be replaced for any reason, including if they are lost or damaged.
NO EXCHANGE AND NO REFUNDS ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
NO EXCHANGE AND NO REFUND ON BEACH ITEMS FOR ANY REASON. PLEASE CHECK YOUR ITEMS BEFORE PURCHASE.
NO EXCHANGE AND NO REFUND APPLIES TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF ITEMS:
- Any beach or ocean/pool item - such as chairs, umbrellas, body boards, goggles, masks, inflatables, etc. You can test these in the store to make sure they function correctly. If you need assistance opening an item to test it, or to test it in general, please let an associate know. Dents or damaged corners on body boards are a sign of misuse. Leaving boards to bake in the sun can damage them. Dents on umbrella pole or ripped fabric is something you can check for before purchase. Chairs are never rust-proof.
- Jewelry - Body jewelry cannot be exchanged for health reasons, even if within minutes of the sale; please take care not to over spin your jewelry balls and be careful not to let your jewelry get caught and fall apart. We cannot be held responsible for jewelry that is returned in a different condition than it was initially sold. Before purchase, please check your necklaces, earings, anklets, etc.
- Custom-made items, such as custom-designed garments, bracelets, and tattoos.
- Tattoos - also cannot be touched-up, or redone; customer is given care instructions; the formula works perfectly, and has been for years. Customer is responsible for tattoo care.
- Bathing suits - can only be exchanged if they have not been worn, do not have any smell, and their tags are still attached. We are not responsible for fabric damage on bathing suit, stains, or missing/broken clasps, missing/damaged strings.
- Lasers, flashlights, shockers, etc. - Please check your item before leaving. Dropping items, getting them wet, pressing the buttons improperly or too hard, as well as leaving items to bake in the sun are the few ways you can damage your item.
- Tobacco-related items - Please check your item carefully for cracks; we cannot be held responsible for any malfunction, non-working, missing, or cracked items.
- Knives, weapons, etc. - Please check your items for function and beauty before leaving. We cannot be responsible for non-working items.
- Lighters - Please check your lighter before purchase; we cannot be held responsible for low fuel or low flint or non-working lighter.
- Sunglasses - Please check the lenses, and hinges, if they are to your liking, and if the shades in general are comfortable. If you're shades crack anywhere, it is usually because they were sat or stepped on, or opened too far apart for a wide head.
- Footwear - Pleases check for correct fit and comfort, as we cannot be responsible if you bring footwear back in a different condition than how you bought it. Make sure the straps are strong, and there are no cracks in the sole, or damaged fabric / plastic / rubber.
- Skateboards & Accessories - Used items cannot be exchanged or refunded.